Glamor by nature: Creamy suppleness, shiny protection, and easy combability.
khadi Coconut Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Conditioner is our creamy intensive care. The Elixir Conditioner encapsulates every single hair like a protective hull. Its velvety and aromatic scent nourishes not only your hair, but will also can improve your mood.
The secret of this magical effect lies in the khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir. This Ayurvedic plant extract combines the individual effects of hand-picked Indian medicinal plants into a whole and multiplies their powers. The khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir is the result of gently infused herbs over an open fire in a traditional process according to ancient Ayurvedic formulas.
You will feel your brittle and dull hair getting caressed by velvety and creamy moisture as soon as it is applied. Even split ends and dry hair are encapsulated with protective moisture.
The Shikakai shells from the fruit of the acacia plant Acacia Concinna are considered a superfood in Ayurveda. In Hindi, Shikakai means “fruit for the hair”. It represents intense moisture, shine, and natural suppleness. Combined with the nourishing coconut oil, the Shikakai in the khadi Elixir Conditioner is the perfect counterpart for shiny and healthy suppleness and a smooth hair texture – without any chemicals.
khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Conditioner Cocos Shikakai has a pH value of 5.0 to 5.5. Its slight acidity and astringent effect will smooth your hair shafts in a natural way.
With khadi Coconut Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Conditioner you will feel the nourishing effect on your hair and scalp as soon as you start washing. The healing magic of our Ayurvedic formula unfolds. Experience how the natural base of the conditioner gently eases the combability of your hair and how the khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir nourishes and smooths your hair at the same time.
How to get the most out of the khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir Conditioner:
- Put an amount appropriate for you hair length into your hands.
- Spread the velvety creamy conditioner with your hands over your freshly washed and towel-dried hair and especially the tips. Please do not use the conditioner on the hairline.
- You can also leave the khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir Conditioner on for a moment to let it fully unfold its smoothing effect.
- Then thoroughly rinse the khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir Conditioner with warm water.
For a restorative care treatment, you can mix khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir Conditioner with your favorite khadi hair oil. We recommend the Rose Repair or Color Care hair oil. Gently apply this intensive mixture into your freshly washed and towel-dried hair. Wrap a towel around your hair and let this luxury treatment take effect for half an hour. Then rinse with warm water.
For leave-in care, khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir Conditioner has an immediate effect on frizzy, or damaged hair. Depending on the hair volume, put a pea-size amount in your hands, rub it in the palms, and gently rub it into the lengths and tips.
To tame even the wildest hair, khadi Coconut Shikakai Elixir Conditioner turns stubborn curls into magnificent waves. Depending on the curls, put a pea-size amount in your hands, rub it in your palms, and gently knead it into the dry lengths and tips and define the individual curls.
Hair care is so much more than hygiene: What is considered a daily necessity in the Western world has a higher purpose in Ayurvedic philosophy. Hair care is part of a holistic ceremony in which the aura and physical body are not only cleaned, but also freed from external energies. With the Ayurvedic khadi Elixir you bring your body, spirit, and soul back into harmony with every wash.
The khadi Coconut Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Conditioner can be used together with these khadi hair care products:
- khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Shining Shikakai together with the conditioner is the shinning duo. They combine perfectly for shine, moisture, suppleness, and fullness.
- khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Amla Volume gives your hair even more strength and volume. khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Rose Repair offers more intense care and regeneration for your hair
- khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Orange Vitality very gently cleanses an oily scalp and gives the hair magical vitality.
- khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Lavender Sensitive calms your scalp and brings harmony to the soul.
- khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Neem Balance nourishes very gently and provides moisture. It alleviates an irritated scalp and prevents dandruff.