AYURVEDIC ELIXIR SHAMPOO SHINING SHIKAKAI 200 ml
Brand: KHADI NATURAL
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Hair loves Shikakai: For glamorous suppleness, intensive moisture and smoothing protection against split ends.
khadi Shining Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo is the fountain of gloss for dry and dull hair. It deeply moisturizes hair and adds suppleness. The secret of this magical effect lies in the khadi Shining Shikakai Elixir. This Ayurvedic plant extract combines the individual effects of hand-picked Indian medicinal plants into a whole and multiplies their powers. The khadi Shining Shikakai Elixir is the result of gently infused herbs over an open fire in a traditional process according to ancient Ayurvedic formulas.
As soon as you start washing your hair you will notice how your previously brittle, tired, or dull hair is soaked in invigorating moisture. The creamy foam of the Elixir forms a silky layer around the length of your hairs and ends.
The Shikakai shells are from the fruit of the Acacia Concinna plant and are considered a superfood in Ayurveda. In Hindi, Shikakai means “fruit for the hair”. It represents intensive moisture penetration, shine, and natural suppleness. The combination of moisturizing Aloe Vera and the Shikakai in the khadi Elixir is a dream team for shiny and healthy suppleness and a smooth hair texture – without any chemicals.
Similar to your hair and scalp, the khadi Shining Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo has a pH value of 4.0 to 5.0. The ph of your scalp is brought back into balance in a natural way. If you color your hair naturally, such as with khadi natural hair color, we recommend using the 3-step ritual to effectively prepare for the khadi Shilling Shikakai Shampoo. This noticeably helps to protect the intensity of the color.
With khadi Shining Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo you will feel the nourishing effect on your hair and scalp as soon as you start washing your hair. The healing magic of our Ayurvedic formula unfolds. You can literally feel how gently the natural cosmetic shampoo base cleanses and how regenerative the khadi Shining Shikakai Elixir in your shampoo is. Because the Shining Shikakai Elixir Shampoo offers such smooth nourishment, we highly recommend using it when switching to herbal hair colorings and for washing before using herbal hair color.
How to get the most out of the khadi Shining Shikakai Elixir Shampoo:
- Put the amount of shampoo appropriate for your hair length into your hands and lather with water.
- To activate your roots, apply the velvety foam to your scalp and down the lengths of your hair for nourishing care.
- You can also leave the khadi Shining Shikakai Elixir Shampoo on for a moment to let it fully unfold its nourishing care.
- Then thoroughly rinse the khadi Shining Shikakai Elixir Shampoo with warm water.
Use the khadi Application Bottle to optimally dose the khadi Shining Shikakai Shampoo. This ensures that you use the right amount while lathering it up for you at the same time. Using the Application Bottle saves shampoo and water and allows the magical khadi Elixir to work optimally for your hair.
Hair cleaning in Ayurveda: What is considered a daily necessity in the Western world has a higher purpose in Ayurvedic philosophy. Hair washing is part of a holistic ceremony in which the aura and physical body are not only cleansed, but also freed from external energies. With the Ayurvedic khadi Elixir you bring your body, spirit, and soul back into harmony with every wash.
The khadi Shining Shikakai Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo can be used together with these khadi hair care products:
- khadi Elixir Conditioner Coconut Shikakai supplements the khadi Shining Shikakai Elixir Shampoo after every wash or as a regular revitalizing treatment. The Elixir Conditioner gives your hair an extra serving of nutrients and rich care for even more shine and suppleness.
- khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Rose Repair regenerates and repairs your hair strands and ends. Perfect for use in combination with the khadi Shining Shikakai Shampoo.
- khadi Ayurvedic Hair Oil Rose Repair can be used additionally for particularly stubborn split ends and dry hair.
INCI: Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin***, Erythritol, Coco-Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Pca, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lactate, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract*, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract*, Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Extract*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool**, *from organic cultivation, **components of natural essential oils, ***made using organic ingredients