Biaks Vitamin B-Complex Spary, 25ml
Delivery time: 1-5 working days
Vitamin B complex, food supplement in a spray bottle
- The whole spectrum of vitamin B in one food supplement
- Excellent absorption
- 120 sprays!
A complex of vitamin B with excellent absorption, comprised of the entire spectrum of B-group vitamins. Orange-flavoured oral spray with 120 sprays!
Why are B vitamins important?
- They are important in the metabolism of essential nutrients to supply your body with energy.
- Irreplaceable for normal functioning of the nervous system
- Necessary for maintaining gastrointestinal muscle tone.
- Important for your skin, hair, eyes, mouth and liver.
B vitamins work best when taken as a complex.
The functions of the main B vitamins are as follows:
- Vitamin B1 - helps convert glucose into energy and supports the functioning of nerve cells. The main symptom of its deficiency is fatigue. Diuretics, alcohol and sulfites (in wines and dried fruits) reduce the amount of vitamin B1 in the body. Physically active people have a greater need for it.
- Vitamin B2 - gives urine a bright yellow colour when there is an excess of it. Contributes to energy production. Its deficiency results in lack of energy in rapidly proliferating cells (in the skin and mucous membranes). B2 is needed for eyesight, for nail, skin and mucous membrane health and normal hair growth.
- Vitamin B3 - essential for releasing energy from carbohydrates. Symptoms of deficiency include insomnia, depression, anxiety, and muscle weakness. Vitamin B3 is involved in 50 chemical reactions, incl. energy and hormone production.
- Vitamin B5 - supports memory, especially with choline or vitamin B4. Vitamin B5 also plays a critical role in the production of energy from fats and carbohydrates. It has been called an anti-stress vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function. Vitamin B5 supports the well-being of the nervous system and helps with memory and learning.
- Vitamin B6 deficiency prevents the body from producing serotonin, known as the happiness hormone. It is critical for maintaining hormonal balance and immune function. Vitamin B6 reserves are mainly reduced by stress and anxiety.
- B9, B12 and folic acid support the important process in the body called methylation that is needed to produce all the neurotransmitters.
Use: The recommended daily dose for an adult is 4 sprays a day to the mouth or to the inner side of the cheek. Shake well before use!
Active ingredients in one dose (4 sprays): thiamine (vitamin B1): 2.2 mg (200% NRV*), riboflavin (vitamin B2): 0.28 mg (20% NRV*), niacin (vitamin B3) : 4 mg (25% NRV*), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 9.0 mg (150% NRV*), vitamin B6: 2.8 mg (200% NRV*), biotin (vitamin B7): 50 μg (100% NRV*), folic acid (vitamin B9): 400 μg (200% NRV*), vitamin B12: 12.5 μg.
NRV* - Daily reference intake for an adult
Ingredients: water, sweetener: xylitol (30%), concentrated orange juice (8%), calcium D-pantothenate, orange flavouring, sodium L-ascorbate, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, preservative: potassium sorbate, thickener: xanthan gum, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, riboflavin sodium 5'-phosphate, D-biotin, methylcobalamin.
Preservation: Store in a dry place at room temperature (not above 25°C) away from direct sunlight. Shelf life after opening: 3 months.
Net weight: 25 ml
NB! Food supplements do not replace a varied diet! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Keep out of the reach of children! Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product! Also suitable for vegans!