Dragon Camu Camu powder 100g
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Camu Camu (Myrciaria dibia) is a low-growing shrub found in the Amazon rainforest, Peru or Brazil. It grows berries the size of cherries or large grapes, with yellow flesh, which is light orange to purple to reddish in color. Camu Camu berries have been used by Amazonian Indians for hundreds of years. Dragon Camu Camu Berry Powder has a fresh sour taste. Good for use with fresh juice, smoothies or mixed with food.
Camu Camu berries contain large amounts of vitamin C and zinc. Vitamin C is in an even more concentrated form in the dried powder. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has traditionally been used for mental clarity during periods of stress and anxiety. Good for gum health too.
Vitamin C is involved:
* in the formation of collagen (for the normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth).
* in the activity of normal metabolism and the consequent provision of normal energy (against fatigue).
* in the normal functioning of the nervous system and psyche.
* in the normal functioning of the immune system and in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
* in reducing fatigue and exhaustion and improves iron absorption.
LOTS OF FIBER
Organic Camu Camu powder.
Nutritional information (100g contains on average): energy content 1550kJ/367kcal, fats 3.9g (of which saturated fatty acids 1.4g), carbohydrates 72g (of which sugars 3.1g), fiber 7.9g, proteins 7.2g, salt 0.0g .
Recommended daily amount: 1-2 teaspoons (5-10g) per portion.
Mix with, for example, fresh juice, smoothie or food.
Country of origin: Bulgaria