Matcha Powder, 70g
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Green tea leaves from special production.
- 100% organic
- the best quality green tea
Matcha is green tea of the best quality. It is a powder, from dried green tea leaves, which are grown in shade, and before processing veins are removed.
Green tea leaves* (Camellia sinensis) in powder (100%)
How does it work?
- Matcha has been used for a long time already among Buddhist monks after long sessions of meditation to improve concentration and clear thoughts.
- With drinking Matcha we consume actual leaves and not just extracts as with other teas, therefore it is the strongest form of green tea, and also the best quality form, due to consuming leaves only, without veins.
- Matcha contains 10,5 g/100 g of catechin. Besides that, it is also an excellent source of vitamin C.
- Catechin is polyphenolic compound and is found mostly in plants as secundary metabolite.
- L-theanine is a substitute for caffeine.
60-80ml of hot (not boiling) water, mix with 3g of powder.
1193 kJ / 285 kcal
of which saturated fat
of which sugars
< 0,1 g
PDV na 100g