Ol`Vita Milk Thistle 200g
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Milk Thistle Fruits contain bioflavonoids called silymarins, which are strong antioxidants. Additionally, they are a very good source of unsaturated fatty acids, mainly linolenic acid and vitamin E.
Milk Thistle Fruits, when regularly consumed, demonstrate protective effects in case of such disorders as: viral hepatitis A, B and C, cirrhosis and hepatic impairments.
Properties and use:
- support digestion,
- maintain the physiological balance of sugars,
- protect the body against free radicals,
- support the treatment of psoriasis and skin inflammations,
- exert positive effects in case of cholelithiasis,
- help in case of lack of appetite,
- help in case of flatulence,
- help treat motion sickness,
- helpful in bleedings of internal organs and lowered blood pressure,
- support the removal of toxic substances from the body during the recovery, caused by such factors as: poisoning with mushrooms or abuse of alcohol.
Recommended use of Milk Thistle Fruits - 2 times a day 1 teaspoonful. They may be consumed directly, added to a drink or meal.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.