Probiotics liquid 500ml
Brand: SWEDISH NUTRA
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Probiotics are microencapsulated for immune health and gastrointestinal disorders.
Liquid food supplement with sweetener
- Boost your immune system with Swedish Nutra Probiotics
- Contains 10 Billion CFU per dose with Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Salivarius for a healthy gut flora
- Contains L-Glutamine (50mg) and Vitamin C (80mg) which supports both intestinal health and are key for immune system
- Benefits of Swedish Nutra : 4 strains, immune regulation, inhibits fat accumulation, relieves constipation, eases IBS, regulation of intestinal flora, oral health (helps prevent tooth decay), gut health, helps reduce symptoms of illnesses, prevents toxins, reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Micro-encapsulated (enclosed) to ensure it survives the intestinal gastric acids and reach the small intestine to colonize for appropriate support
- 100% natural flavour and colour
- Gluten and lactose free, Vegan friendly
- Suitable from age 7+
- 33 day supply
Flavour: Natural Lemon
Recommended daily dose: 15 ml every morning, shake well before use. Can be taken as an injection or mixed with 2 dl of liquid. Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 80 mg (DRI 100%), probiotics (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019) 10 mg, L-glutamine 50 mg. Can be used within 33 days.
Ingredients: multi filtered water, bifidobacterium lactis HN019, vitamin c, l-glutamine, acidity regulator (citric acid), natural lemon flavor, natural yellow color (curcumin), freshness preserver (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), sweetener (steviol glycosides).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
Do not use the supplement as a substitute for a varied diet!
Keep the product out of the reach of children!
Comments: non-GMO and free from wheat, gluten, soya, egg, nuts. If you have any medical conditions or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your healthcare provider before making any recommendations. Discontinue use if side effects occur.
Swedish Nutra probiotics (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019) are microencapsulated to survive the intestinal gastric acids to reach the small intestine and colonize for appropriate support of immune health and prevention and management of several gastrointestinal disorders.
Storage: Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Store in the refrigerator after opening. Use within 2 months of opening.