Sonett Decalcifier 1l
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Citric acid is gentle on metal and plastic, but is still effective in fighting liimescale deposits. The decalcifier can be used in a wide range of applications wherever more severe limescale deposits occur. Ideal also for appliances such as kettles and coffee machines since the citric acid is odourless.
- neutral scent
- 100% biodegradable
- pH value: 3 - 4
- Undiluted: on fittings, tiles, toilets - where the limescale can not be heated - leave on for several minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Diluted: on cookware and decalcifying machines - where the acid can be heated it results in more effective removal of limescale.
- Kettles: Approx. 100 ml per 0.5 litres of water at approx. 60 °C. Leave in the appliance for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse well.
- Coffee machines: Add 200 ml of decalcifier and 800 ml of water into the water tank of the coffee machine. In accordance with the instructions for use, descale the machine. Run the water through the machine until it comes out clear.
- Washing machine (4.5 kg): Add 1 litre of decalcifier to the main washing cycle without previously loading the machine. Set the temperature at 60 ° C and run one cycle. Wipe away and fluff residues from the filter of the washing machine.
- Dishwasher: Add 1 litre of limescale to the main washing cycle and set on the longest rinse programme (after pre-rinsing!) - without or with dishes. Let the operate until the washing cycle is completed.
- Store between 10°C and 25 ° C.
- Contains citric acid in food quality.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- If medical advice is required, provide the practitioner with packaging or labeling of the product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Wear eye protection.
- When in contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible.
- If eye irritation persists: Seek medical advice / medical attention.
- Dispose of contents / container according to local / national regulations.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Citric Acid, Alcohol