Sonett Regenerating Salt 2kg
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
The Regenerating Salt is compatible with all conventional dishwashers and is made up of pure crystallised evaporated salt that is free from synthetic colourants and other additives. The salt is responsible for the absorptive power of the dishwasher's ion exchanger, preventing the formation of limescale deposits on glass and dishes.
- regenerates the absorptive power of the ion exchanger
- prevents limescale deposits
- improves the absorption of hardness ions
- optimum results
- Fill the salt into its respective compartment in the dishwasher when the "salt needed" light flashes. Refill regularly.
- Experience shows that some machines indicate their need for salt replenishment at a very late state. To prevent this, the regenerating salt compartment should be refilled regularly even though the display does not yet indicate the respective need.
- Had the salt compartment been completely emptied, wait for about 2 hours after replenishing it before switching the machine on again; this gives the ion exchanger sufficient time to regenerate.
- Store out of reach of children.
- If possible store between 10°C and 25°C.
- Adjust the built-in water softener in your dishwasher to be one hardness range higher than indicated for your actual hardness of water.
- Please consult the Instructions for Use of your Dishwasher, section “Water Softener”
- The compartments for regeneration salt and rinse aid should be filled at all times.
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Chloride