Brand: SANCT BERNHARD
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Stevia - sweetener from plant source!
Because of its extraordinary sweetness, Stevia is also known as sweet leaf or honey leaf. In its home country Paraguay the plant has been used for centuries.
What makes stevia so popular?
- Stevia and its extract rebaudioside A are purely natural products!
- Stevia is up to 300 times as sweet as sugar!
- Stevia has no effect on blood sugar levels and is therefore suitable for diabetics!
- Stevia is virutally calorie-free!
- Stevia is a non-addictive sweetener and does not promote tooth decay, making it ideal for children!
- 1 Stevia tablet has the equivalent sweetness of 3 grams sugar or 1 sugar cube.
Ingredients: Sweetener Sorbitol, Acidifier Mono Natrium Citrate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sweetener Steviol Glycoside (12.9 %), Separating Agent Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.
Excessive consumption of Sorbitol (quantities over 10 g per day, this roughly corresponds to 280 tablets) can produce laxative effects.
Dosage: 1 Stevia tablet has the equivalent sweetness of 3 grams sugar or 1 sugar cube.