Moringa powder, 250g
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
Remarkable nourishing herb which helps to maintain normal blood sugar concentrations.
- 100% organic production
- High content of protein
- High content of fibre
- High content of vitamins
- High content of minerals
Moringa oleifera is a tree native to India. It is proven to help maintain normal blood sugar concentrations. Its leaves are rich in protein, fibre, vitamins A, B, E and minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron.
Whom is it for?
- for all those who do not consume enough vitamins and minerals
- for diabetics
- for athletes
- for vegeterians and vegans
Moringa leaves (Moringa Olifera) powder
How does it work?
- Proteins contribute to growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Vitamin A has a role in iron metabolism, contributes to the healthy mucous membrane maintenance, healthy skin and vision and has a role in immune system function.
- Vitamin B contributes to the nervous system function and plays a role in the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin E helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Potassium has a role in maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of the digestive enzymes and is necessary to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Phosphorus contributes to the normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a role in protein synthesis. Iron has a role in cognitive function, in the transfer of oxygen into the body and in the functioning of the immune system.
Recommended daily intake is 3-6g (1-2 teaspoons). Mix in fruit or vegetable smoothie.
Recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children! It is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation. Dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.