Sonett Laundry Powder Colour Sensitive 1,2kg
Delivery time: 1-5 tööpäeva
The highly concentrated washing powder is suitable for coloured and delicate fabrics. It contains organic soapwort extract, which is known for its effective stain-dissolving power. The detergent is made from pure vegetable and mineral raw materials, entirely without polyaspartic acid or other lime binders from petroleum chemistry - exclusively made with the natural salt obtained from citric acid.
- For coloured & fine cotton, linen, artificial fibres & blended fabrics - at temperature minimum of 20°C
- Fabric softener not required, suitable for all water hardness
- Without petrochemical & nanotechnology
- Free from enzymes & genetic engineering
- pH value: 10 - 11
- 1.2 kg of washing powder is sufficient for 30 wash cycles, which corresponds to 135 kg of dry, normal soiled laundry at medium water hardness.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store between 10°C and 25°C.
Ingredients (INCI): Zeolite, Sodium soap , Sodium citrate, Alkylpolyglucoside C8-C16 (Coco Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside), Sodium carbonates, Sodium silicate, Sodium bicarbonate, Quillaja saponaria 
- From controlled organic agriculture